Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

Art - Digital Moodboard - Design (Cityscape)

This is Year 12 Art. This is my first time actually taking an art class since year 9. For the first week we have been researching different types of art. I wanted to do art design. 

What we did was we looked at different types of artist and researched the type we want, and what I picked was a cityscape type of design artist.

I picked cityscape because that was the one that stood out to me the most. It stood out because I wanted to see what kind of building or interior of buildings I could draw.

Here is a brainstorm where gathered our ideas and see where that will take us.

We made a digital moodboard where we list the artist and their works below just to get some inspiration.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jason, thank you for posting this and apologies at how late my comment is. You look to have intended to link your brainstorm into this post, but it isn't here? Can you please do that? When I go to assess your 2.2 and 2.3 it is very useful evidence.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.