Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

DVC - Rendering Internal AS91066

 In DVC we had started our rendering internal. The internal requires us to render our bottle using colors to communicate what material is our bottle and many other things. This bottle was based off our initial design at the start of the year which we had to include a filtration system as well.

AS91066


What did you like?

I like coloring in my bottle and using colors to communicate what kind of bottle it is. This means telling the viewer what kind of material the bottle is made out of, and stuff like if it's transparent or not.


What didn't you like?

I didn't like how my bottle was designed as it made the rendering process hard. This was also my first time rendering as well so that didn't help. how shadows worked are complicated as well.

How do you like it? Is there any feedback?

I found the process kind of fun but it was annoying as I didn't know what looked good or not. I also didn't know what shadows are supposed to work as well.

Next time we could learn some rendering skills before doing our rendering internal. 



2 comments:

  1. I like your bottle design it's really unique. How you rendered your first bottle is really good. The other two needs to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jason, thanks for your feedback. I am looking forward to seeing your see through bottle rendered

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.