Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Science - Climate Change

In science, we've been learning about fuels and climate section in our scipad. Today we are looking at the greenhouse effect, effects of global warming, and the solutions to climate change.

The greenhouse effect is a process where the radiation from the sun gets trapped inside in a atmosphere making it warmer. 

Effects of global warming - More diseases as the temperature will get warmer allowing tropical animals to live longer, different weather patterns such as cyclones may happen more commonly, ice might spread as Antarctica will melt, and many more.

What is the solution to climate change - Preventing the burning of fossil fuels, transportation also causes greenhouse gases, preventing the cutting of trees, and lots more can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.