Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

English - Greta Thunberg

Today at English, we looked at a video on a girl who talked about climate change and how people are relying on children to do something about climate change. This girl was Greta Thunberg and nothing really interested me since I don't really know anything about climate change other than change in temperature.

The Presenter suggested the point of view on how Greta Thunberg is idiot. 

How are children constructed - The children are constructed as tools for the media to believe.

What is the viewers position? The viewers position is to decide what side they will take that what it seems like to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.