Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

English - Boys and Girls Comparison

In English, we've been learning about boys and girls and how they are compared against each other. Today we looked at much videos to see how they are compared. We watched a total 5 music videos, 2 of them were boys having control over girls and the girls didn't look like they were having a good time. Other 2 was having a female singing while males in the background and it seemed the male had a better time than the girls in the other 2 videos. Last one was about girls breaking the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.