Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

English Film Study - Dragonheart Timeline

The past term and this term we had various of tasks to do about the film Dragonheart. The task I'm on is to make a timeline of events in Dragonheart and giving a brief explanation of what happened.

I made this infographic using Venngage.




What Am I learning? - I'm learning how to take events from a film then writing them down and then give a brief explanation on the event.

How does this work show my learning? - I used a online infographic maker and then listed down events that I think are relevant in the film.

What am I wondering as a result of my learning? - How can I make a timeline more interesting?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jason,
    I really like how you presented your timeline on your blog it looks immaculate. This blog post is amazing, have you thought about changing the vocabulary a little bit to interest your audience.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.