Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Drama - Body and Movement

This week at Drama we are blogging about what we know about Body and Movement in Acting and how Actors can use their Body and Movement.

Actors can use body gestures to express emotions and future actions. Actors can also use a certain posture to tell the audience a clue what that character the actor is. 

Actors can use movement to tell the audience how the character is feeling like walking on the same pattern over and over. If actors were running desperately you would know if they were chasing something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.