Pages

Thursday 19 July 2018

English: Merchant of Venice - Act Two Scene 4-5




Act Three Scene Four

1. Lorenzo's opinion on Antonio is that he is a wonderful and faithful man

2. She intends to use money to save Antonio

3. Portia asks Lorenzo to look after her house because she said that she will live a life of prayers and contemplation until her husband Bassaino comes back.

4. I think it's because Portia thinks that if Antonio is her husband best friend they must be alike

5. I think woman back then couldn't enter the court room or their opinions were just avoided.

6. She would wear her sword gracefully, speak like a teenage boy and walk with a manly stride.

7. During the court room, no 

Act Three Scene Five

1. Because you can still get punished if your father commited any sins.

2. She thinks having Portia as a wife is a blessing as he found heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.