Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Art: Reflection

On the last day of school which is today we had been given a sheet with questions related to our experience with art. 

1. What did you find most challenging about the print design process?

A. Drawing Thumbnail sketches
B. Drawing a Final A5 Design
C. Transferring the image to the lino
D. Cutting the Lino with Gouges
E. Printing even Quality Prints

I found Drawing a final A5 design hard because I didn't know what really to draw and I had to think about if it was good when cut out on the lino and then printed.

2. What did you find most challenging about the painting composition process??

A. Drawing Thumbnail Sketches
B. Composing a Final Drawing for A3
C. Developing a colour scheme with three main colours
D. Mixing Colour or Mixing Lighter and Darker Tones
E. Applying Colour to the Paper

I found Drawing Sketches and painting hard because it's the same for cutting since you need something that's good for painting like having lots of colours and space but I just went with something simple or else I'll need a lot of colours.

3. What mistake did you make that taught you something?

Never draw in colouring pencils, I found out it can't be rubbed out easily like pencil

4. What was the most successful about your work?

The most successful thing about my work was it kind of was easy to cut on the lino.

5. What could I do to improve my work?

I could practice by trying more advanced stuff than the basics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.