Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Art - Update but Lockdown

 Ever since lockdown happened it has been difficult to be able to work effectively. For now I would like to post an update on my art work and I will be doing in the future.


Currently my design for my logo has been in a good spot and I would like to improve it but as of now Im satisfied with it.


Here is my logo


Right now I'm taking time to develop my poster which I will achieve by doing some sketches on a notebook or any sort of thing I can draw in. However, I do have some early concepts in my google drive.



Right now it isn't much but I plan to develop it into something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.